WHAT WE OBSERVE
- We believe that what differentiates a savvy investor is taking into account these important components.
- At Ceres we guide you through this process with our expertise.
- Being able to oversee all investments under Ceres the Client is equipped with the proper blueprint for an appropriate asset allocation while preventing the overlap of investments.
Risk ProfilingLearn More
Insurance StrategyLearn More
Investment Advisory & Wealth ManagementLearn More
Estate & Tax PlanningLearn More
Alternative InvestmentLearn More
WHAT IS CASH OR MONEY
- Cash management is the process of collecting and managing cash flows.
- Our approach towards our Client’s cash balances is to earn a return on idle cash.
- We organaize the in/out cash flows with money managing methodologies.
Understanding our Client’s risk tolerance, which we consider to be a critical component of our investment approach, allows Ceres to create an investment strategy that adapts to the Client’s goals and needs.
It is indispensable to thoroughly understand our Client’s financial risk profile. After a careful evaluation process, determining our Client’s willingness and capacity to take the appropriate financial risks set the groundwork for developing a suitable financial plan.
An insurance strategy is a comprehensive risk management tool.
A well risk-managed portfolio involves the use of insurance products to help protect on the downside and provide a steady stream of income.
- A complete global advisory includes insurance policy to obtain a complete client’s financial environment.
- An adjusted insurance strategy adds stability to the portfolio.
INVESTMENTS ADVISORY & WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Recognize Client’s financial needs and goals.
- Study and analyze Client’s overall portfolio/investments.
- Propose a personalized portfolio to improve the Client’s financial environment.
- With the client’s input and information Ceres will establish parameters to avoid overlapping investments and areas of conflict.
ESTATE & TAX PLANNING
An adequate Tax strucuture may optimize fiscal financial results. At Ceres we believe that an important aspect of a well established financial legacy includes Estate planning.
An adequate Tax structure may optimize your fiscal finance results acquiring a smart money management.
Portfolios with alternative and uncorrelated assets (i.e equity vs real estate), under Ceres’ independent advice umbrella, may generate stronger and more balanced portfolios which may navigate better in fluctuating markets.
REDUCE THE RISK OF INVESTMENTS
- Uncorrelated assets (i.q equity vs real state) builds strong/balanced portfolios.
- Portfolios with uncorrelated and alternative assets under the independent advice umbrella develops a stronger portfolio which has proven to navigate better in fluctuating markets.