CERES GLOBAL ADVISORY
IS A REGISTERED ADVISORY
FIRM WITH A CLIENT-FOCUSED
Our team of fiduciaries are dedicated to understand, analyze and satisfy our client’s financial goals and needs through our commitment to bringing our clients the best involvement, products and services, despite of where in the world they may reside. Our experienced global team brings forth an enhanced comprehensive outlook of trends and opportunities, keeping our client’s needs at the forefront.
THE CERES APPROACH
We believe that what differentiates a savvy investor is taking
into account these important components.
At Ceres we guide you through this process with our expertise.
Risk ProfilingLearn More
Insurance StrategyLearn More
Investment Advisory & Wealth ManagementLearn More
Estate & Tax PlanningLearn More
Alternative InvestmentLearn More
WHAT IS CASH OR MONEY
- Cash management is the process of collecting and managing cash flows.
- Our approach towards our Client’s cash balances is to earn a return on idle cash.
- We organaize the in/out cash flows with money managing methodologies.
Understanding our Client’s risk tolerance, which we consider to be a critical component of our investment approach, allows Ceres to create an investment strategy that adapts to the Client’s goals and needs.
It is indispensable to thoroughly understand our Client’s financial risk profile. After a careful evaluation process, determining our Client’s willingness and capacity to take the appropriate financial risks set the groundwork for developing a suitable financial plan.
An insurance strategy is a comprehensive risk management tool.
A well risk-managed portfolio involves the use of insurance products to help protect on the downside and provide a steady stream of income.
- A complete global advisory includes insurance policy to obtain a complete client’s financial environment.
- An adjusted insurance strategy adds stability to the portfolio.
INVESTMENTS ADVISORY & WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Recognize Client’s financial needs and goals.
- Study and analyze Client’s overall portfolio/investments.
- Propose a personalized portfolio to improve the Client’s financial environment.
- With the client’s input and information Ceres will establish parameters to avoid overlapping investments and areas of conflict.
ESTATE & TAX PLANNING
An adequate Tax strucuture may optimize fiscal financial results. At Ceres we believe that an important aspect of a well established financial legacy includes Estate planning.
An adequate Tax structure may optimize your fiscal finance results acquiring a smart money management.
Portfolios with alternative and uncorrelated assets (i.e equity vs real estate), under Ceres’ independent advice umbrella, may generate stronger and more balanced portfolios which may navigate better in fluctuating markets.
REDUCE THE RISK OF INVESTMENTS
- Uncorrelated assets (i.q equity vs real state) builds strong/balanced portfolios.
- Portfolios with uncorrelated and alternative assets under the independent advice umbrella develops a stronger portfolio which has proven to navigate better in fluctuating markets.
Complete Advisory Model
Ceres' Financial Advisor will define a porfolio recommendation based on Client's need and goals.
Investment status reports
Quarterly reports will be used to oversee results and objectives with client.
Recurring meetings with Ceres' Financial Advisor, to evaluate and align objectives and investment progress.
Active and recurring plan
Establish a strategic plan for our Clients based on the portfolio's objectives, their current and future goals and needs.